General Terms and Conditions
We accept the following forms of payment.
- Credit Card (via telephone) - no surcharge!! (But sorry we cannot accept American Express)
- Cheque / Postal Order / Bankers Draft (Must clear before dispatch)
- Cash (e.g.On collection)
For UK shipping (less than 10Kg) we can usually ship by Royal Mail or Courier. If over 10Kg, we will ship via Courier.
For international deliveries, shipping will always need to calculated based on weight and destination so in this case we will contact you with shipping options and costs.
Condition and Warranty
The warranty that we provide is dependent upon the condition of the item. If the warranty period is not specified in the actual item description then please refer to the table below:
|NEW||Items listed as NEW are unused. Packaging may vary from Retail Packaging, Plain (bulk) packaging or new open box. More details within the item description.||90 days|
|REFURBISHED||Refers to items that are new or used but have been re-processed in some way (eg tested, repaired, recertified, etc).||90 days|
|USED||Items that have been previously used or have unknown origin. These items may have cosmetic imperfections (eg scratches, label damage, etc) but have been tested by us and are in good working order||30 days|
|SPR||Items that are designated "Spares or Repair". These items have been inspected/tested and are either incomplete or not fully functional. Please call us to identify the reasons for this designation - it may only be a missing ink cartridge or an item that we were unable to test.||None|
|ASIS||Items that are either untested or unknown status
Warranty Returns must be reported to us within the contracted warranty period. If you need to return items under warranty, please follow the instructions given in the Cancellation Policy and Returns Procedure
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day after delivery. To do this, please follow our Returns Procedure. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel you must return the goods at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage (see Returns Procedure).
If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
For business customers, refunds or credits will be subject to a 15% restocking fee unless other terms have been agreed before the order was placed.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
This procedure applies to both cancellations and warranty returns. Any variations are noted.
1. Please contact us by telephone, email or letter to request an RMA. Please let us know the following information: your name, address and telephone number; your order reference number; the part number and serial number of the item to be returned; details of the fault (if applicable) and reason for return.
2. If your request is valid, we will issue you with an RMA number and any specific return instructions.
3. Return the item as instructed. Unless otherwise instructed, you are responsible for the condition of the goods until they are received by us and you must:
- • ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- • enclose a letter or note containing the RMA number to help us identify the item when it arrives back with us.
- • Use a tracked shipping method with insurance covering the full purchase price of the items
4. We will inspect and/or test the returned item soon after we receive it to verify that it is the same item that we sent you and to identify any faults or damage.
5a For warranty returns, if no fault is found we will return the item. If the item is found to be faulty and not caused by user negligence then we will send a replacement. If an exact replacement (vs listing specification) is not available we will offer you an alternative or a refund.
5b For cancellations, if the returned item is in the same condition as when it was originally sent out, then we will offer a replacement, alternative or refund as appropriate. Please see Cancellation Policy for further conditions and information
If there is any doubt please call us.